You’ve got to get undressed to have sex (well, for the most part) so why not make it a little bit more fun? Instead of ripping each other’s clothes off all the time why not employ the art of seduction into your bedroom play? Undressing for your partner is hot. That’s why we’ve put together these stripping tips to get you started.
3 Stripping Tips
Here are a few quick tips to make getting sexy in the bedroom just a little bit easier.
- Go Slow: Is there a fire? If not, what’s the rush? Take your time when undressing in front of your partner. Practice the art of the tease. Slow and steady wins the race here. I mean, you’re going to end up having sex anyway, so why not prolong the fun a bit by building up the anticipation for the big reveal?
- Put on Some Music: But don’t feel obligated to dance. If you lack rhythm, you could just wind up looking or feeling awkward. Sway to the beat as you undress. At the very least, it minimizes the temptation to talk or poke fun at the situation. Really invest in the moment.
- Get Your Partner’s Input: If this is the first time you’ve ever stripped for your partner, then get her or his input. Is there are particular outfit he’d like you to wear? A particular song she’d like you to play? Getting feedback means ensuring you both have a fantastic time and increases the likelihood that this form of sexual play will be added to your regular roster.
I hope these stripping tips have been helpful to you. Now go and have some fun!
Latest posts by Dr. Patti Britton (see all)
- 9 Sex Tips to Rekindle the Romance in Your Relationship - December 6, 2013
- You Can Have the Best Sex of Your Life During Menopause - December 4, 2013
- Kinds of Sex Your Man Craves But Doesn’t Tell You About - November 30, 2013